[OSM-talk] Key:layer update

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Sun Mar 9 15:55:51 UTC 2014

On 09.03.2014 14:18, Richard Z. wrote:
> Pylons must share a node with the waterway bellow
> in my opinion. They are a pretty relevant part of it.

Pylons will often be somewhere within the riverbank area - based on
their exact positions in reality -, but I would not insert them into the
waterway way.

What do you do if one pylon is left of the center of the waterway and
one is right of it?

> then there is the alternative of having a list of exceptions.

That's more reasonable, but exceptions should only be made where it is
really necessary. I haven't encountered such an example yet.

Tobias