[OSM-talk] isolated odbl=clean nodes with no other tags?

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:32:01 UTC 2014

It was probably a member of a way that got removed. Maybe they forgot to
add the odbl tag to the way. Or it really wasn't clean. Hard to figure out
at this point.

But yeah, feel free to remove it. I know JOSM automatically removes the
odbl tag on any modified objects on upload. P2 and iD might as well. Don't
recall right now.

Toby