[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Isn't All That Open, Let's Change That and Drop Share-Alike

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:44:18 UTC 2014

> Am 15/mar/2014 um 11:31 schrieb Stefan Keller <sfkeller at gmail.com>:
>
> Just being curious: Do you - or anybody else - know of any specific
> case where G* wrote more than a letter?

Maybe people act faster if it's G who writes the letter. I never got one from them but I'd expect it to be  from a lawyer while ours are usually from "mappers", a less intimidating profession ;-)

Do you think they would have waited a year and more for MS until the tainted data was "naturally washed out" by successive updates of their imagery?

cheers
Martin