[OSM-talk] Hate captchas!!!!

Craig Wallace craigw84 at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 15 19:36:01 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-15 19:04, colliar wrote:
> On 14.03.2014 19:12, Tobias Knerr wrote:
>> On 14.03.2014 17:15, Tom Hughes wrote:
>>> I think most of those are already whitelisted aren't they?
>>
>> Unless I'm mistaken, these are the currently whitelisted URLs:
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Captcha-addurl-whitelist
>
> How about adding *.wikipedia.org and josm.openstreetmaü.de to the list ?

The whitelist already includes openstreetmap\.de and \.wikipedia\.org

Not sure if that would include josm.openstreetmap.de, I don't know how
the whitelist matches links?

> I am still in favour of interwiki links as they keep the connection
> protocol.

Interwiki links to Wikipedia work fine.
Just use something like [[wikipedia:OpenStreetMap]] or [[w:OpenStreetMap]]
Or specify the language, eg [[wikipedia:de:OpenStreetMap]]

Craig