[OSM-talk] Crimea/Russia/Ukraine Borders

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Mar 18 15:45:55 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The DWG has an OSMF approved process for handling political disputes.
> There's no reason to start a flamewar about this.

Serge,
Rather than start a flamewar, I was looking for the process. A well
document process is a quick way to smother a flamewar. And as I said in my
quick search, I did find the disputes page of the wiki. It does show a
document process for handling disputes. But that isn't what I asked.

So let me ask again another way. Do we have a documented process for
determining when we change borders? If the answer is no, then do we need
one?

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us