[OSM-talk] Use leaflet or openlayers to display a route relations in realtime

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Mar 19 14:19:57 UTC 2014

Hi
I'm trying to create a slippy map webpage that can load & display a
current route relation in real time. By that I mean so it picks up any
amendments as soon as possible. Something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/ns68brl but to only display a specific route.

I've looked briefly into using Leaflet or Openlayers & can work out  how
to hard code the lat/long of each node or to load a gpx file, but see no
way to retrieve the current data. What is the best/any way to do this?

Cheers
Dave F.

---