[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap receives Document Freedom Day Award 2014

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:44:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Wednesday is Document Freedom Day 2014 - and this year the work of all
OpenStreetMap contributors was recognised by Free Software Foundation
Europe (FSFE) my means of the Document Freedom Day Award 2014.

The award was presented on Saturday in Birmingham, England at an event
attended by the local mapping group (Mappa Mercia). We've blogged about it
here:

http://www.mappa-mercia.org/2014/03/openstreetmap-recognised-by-free-software-foundation-europe-with-document-freedom-day-award-2014.html

Please tweet, blog and generally make a lot of noise about how great
OpenStreetMap is this Wednesday (on Document Freedom Day). It could inspire
others to join OSM :-D

Best regards,
RobJN