[OSM-talk] Guinea Ebola Outbreak, Mapping to support MSF

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 26 11:45:53 UTC 2014

Hi Jean-Marc

Did not have my breakfeast yet. We are completing the description of the three Task Manager jobs.

Imagery for JOSM

http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/guinee_msf_pleiades1a/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

Pierre

 De : Jean-Marc Liotier <jm at liotier.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 26 mars 2014 7h41
Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] Guinea Ebola Outbreak, Mapping to support MSF

On 26/03/2014 12:23, Pierre Béland wrote:

Following the Ebola outbreak, MSF Switzearland needs rapidly maps of three towns. Thy are requesting since this area is actually unmapped. New imagery have been obtained.
Could you please point to that imagery ?