[OSM-talk] OKFestival in Berlin-- anyone proposing a session?

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:28:33 UTC 2014

> I didn't propose a session but I'm on the conference advisory board
> and mentioned a few OSM speakers as possibilities. I certainly think
> people should submit sessions.

Hi all,

sorry for replying so late, with Maurizio Napolitano (OKF ambassador
for Italy), Francesca de Chiara (OKF volunteer), Simone Cortesi
(former OSM Foundation board member) and other italians we wanted to
propose a "OSM Academy", i.e. a session where peole could try and
learn how to participate in OpenStreetMap. I was misunderstanding that
Kate was already doing a session so we were wondering if it was
possible to include this idea as a part of that session. I see now
that this is not the case, and we will proceed to submit a session
(hopefully we still have a few days).

If you are interested in contributing ideas please drop me an e-mail.

Cristian