[OSM-talk] Organizational mapping policy

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:08:42 UTC 2014

 Kate,

You bring up some really excellent questions.

Like Frederik, the key that differentiates the organizational mapping
is central planning/management.

>From your email it seems that HOT is involved in various project, some
of which would qualify as this organizational mapping, while others
would not, and some of it would be "meta" in the sense that you are
organizing organizations.

I'd like to keep this discussion focused on how we can address the
current issues. We will surely be in a place where it will be
necessary to update and clarify the policies in the future.

Do you have suggestions that you want to share on addressing the
concerns Paul brought up, and if you have concerns about how it may
negatively impact your work, where that might be the case and how you
would suggest changing the proposal to address it?

- Serge