[OSM-talk] OSM France "BANO" project... openaddresses in France

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:52:48 UTC 2014

Le 15/05/2014 18:57, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :

> Share alike licensed data should IMHO not be imported into osm because
> it makes another license change practically impossible (at least not
> without data loss, and unfortunately not only the originally imported
> data but also everything built on it).
>
> cheers,
> Martin

Does it mean that I would stop contributing today, if I'm shure today
that I would refuse an eventual change of licence to Public Domain or
what so ever in the future ?

Does it means that, for I am mortal and may die tomorrow, if I am very
satisfied of the licence today, I would not contribute today because
people in the future may want a licence change ?

Does it means that in order to ease the work tomorrow. let us do nothing
today ?

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Mt 6:34
--
FrViPofm