[OSM-talk] OSM France "BANO" project... openaddresses in France

Peter Barth osm-talk at won2.de
Fri May 16 11:17:03 UTC 2014

Jean-Marc Liotier schrieb:
> Could you please elaborate a bit about why you think that the data
> produced by the project "will not be mapped in a clean manner" ?

My assumption is, that for data mapped by me could be relicenced with
the 2/3 majority even if I'm allready dead. This assumption would not
hold for the imported data. Therefore, I consider the "human mapped"
data the "better" one. However, as I can't say if a peace of data is
mapped in one or the other way, there's not even the possibility to
remap that special data in a "clean manner".

I hope that explains what I meant :)

Regards,
Peda