[OSM-talk] OSM France "BANO" project... openaddresses in France

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:48:15 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM, andrzej zaborowski <balrogg at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's not true and it has been clarified by the LWG even before the
> license change process ended.  You comply with the CTs if the data you
> upload is compatible with the current license (ODbL) and otherwise you
> accept that what you uploaded may be removed.

Fine.
But there is a difference between saying "imported data will be
removed if they don't comply with the new (& hypothetical) license
terms" and "don't import anything that is not compliant with any
possible license change in the future" (which is basically all
imports, including PD sources with attribution). We cannot speculate
on what (if any) will be the next license.

Pieren