[OSM-talk] Taginfo Updates

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun May 18 14:12:20 UTC 2014

Hi Jochen

I also would like send a hat tip to you and your work. Taginfo is an
invaluable tool for OSM.

Do you have an idea why experimental full text search for example for
"Schloss" returns "amenity=baby_hatch" in first position, and ranks the
expected "historic=castle" at place 11 (having "Deutsch" as the GUI
language)?

Yours, Stefan