[OSM-talk] Level0 Updates

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Tue May 20 07:26:56 UTC 2014

Hi! Jochen's work on Taginfo encouraged me to work on Level0's github
issues, and today I'm releasing version 1.1 of the editor.

The major (well…) change is that whitespace trimmed from keys and values
is now registered as modification. For example, a downloaded object with
"name " key will be displayed without the trailing space, but will be
marked as modified and uploaded with other modifications. You can't not
have whitespace trimmed.

All changes can now be reviewed by pressing "Show osmChange" button: it
will display XML data that would be uploaded to the server.

Custom changeset tags can be specified by adding a "changeset" object.
And Overpass API links are now allowed for downloading.

Full changelog is here:
https://github.com/Zverik/Level0/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

IZ