[OSM-talk] Steve's better map

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Sat Nov 1 01:01:09 UTC 2014

http://osmfight.neis-one.org/?u1=SteveC&u2=SimonPoole

SCNR

Steve, I know that OSM is your baby.  But accept that you did a successful job. It is now time to let it go and grow up by its own way.

It is similar to your own children. You wish to protect them forever. But at one time you have to realize they have grown up.

You are always available for the board in case of advice needed.  But please let now others step forward and develop OSM in its own unique way.

Thank you for starting this great project.  Now lean back and watch it grow.
Without your direct influence on the board.

Accept that some people have the impression that your way of parenting is too much now.

Stephan