[OSM-talk] Status of Field Papers

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:50:51 UTC 2014

Atlas creation on Field Papers is back up again! Sorry everyone for the extended downtime!

We are still having some issues where there are occasional black tiles showing up on the maps. We're working on this problem, and if you come across any black map tiles, please send me an email at alan at stamen.com or file an issue on github here: https://github.com/stamen/fieldpapers/issues <https://github.com/stamen/fieldpapers/issues>

In the meantime, if you get any atlases with black tiles, try regenerating the atlas. Usually this takes care of the problem.

Alan McConchie
Design Technologist
Stamen Design
1 (415) 558-1610