[OSM-talk] Status of Field Papers

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:19:43 UTC 2014

Looking at the download of the atlas it looks like the script that is
running to generate the atlas pages is dying halfway through the page
creation.  The page numbers should be listed in the corner of the page
along with the atlas ID.  Also, half of the tiles on each page are
missing as well.

- -AndrewBuck