[OSM-talk] Request for feedback: new building colours in openstreetmap-carto

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 09:33:38 UTC 2014

>> "only a few of the religious buildings can be concidered landmarks. In
my home city it is 1 of 5"
> Here in the New World, the proportion of significant churches is
similarly low in many places.
> Using Cincinnati, Ohio, and its surrounding county as an example, only
25% of OSM-tagged
> religious buildings could be considered historic.

In Poland nearly all churches are landmarks, what is not changed by fact
that small part of them is historic (for example:
recently constructed church in Ochotnica Górna -
https://www.google.pl/maps/@49.5114794,20.2478019,3a,75y,248.68h,78.69t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sC9_0FPJ_m3iUJAKpjMLQ9w!2e0?hl=pl
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=49.5115&mlon=20.2458#map=15/49.5115/20.2458&layers=N
)