[OSM-talk] Is the standard map down?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:19:31 UTC 2014

I think this might be caused by the roll-out of the new carto css style a
few days ago. Probably there is still backlog to render the tiles. I see
the same here. Grey tiles, out-of-date tiles for lower zoom levels, etc.

perhaps you understand the graphs behind the rendering servers :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Status Don't know whether it's normal
behaviour or not

regards