[OSM-talk] known problems at field paper? (stamen)

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 23:50:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

in our local "bavaria mailing list" a mapper showed up due to problems
with "field paper" (stamen).

Are there any known issues at the moment?

Problem description:
all the download etc worked fine. But the upload does not work. The
mapper tried multiple scaning resolutions etc, "nothing" works.
I tried it with a scan (PNG) provided by the mapper. But the only thing
I got was an error message:
===============================

Giving up.

You might try uploading your scan again, making sure that it's at a
reasonably high resolution (200+ dpi for a full sheet of paper is
normal) and right-side up. A legible QR code
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_Code> is critical. If this doesn't
help, let us know <https://github.com/stamen/fieldpapers/issues>.

Sor me it looks like that the upload does not start at all...

For my try I used firefox (latest release).

Cheers,
Michael.

PS: sorry for crosspost...