[OSM-talk] QuickOSM, a QGIS plugin to query Overpass

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 15 20:42:59 UTC 2014

Bonjour Étienne
Very interesting and could surely be adapted to work on a website as a front-end to Overpass.
I made a query to extract place nodes for a complete Country.
This works nicely with search through Nominatim. Just a little problem encountered. The timeout was 25 seconds. Too short for big queries.  Pierre