[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: Your chance to host State of the Map 2015

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:40:55 UTC 2014

Meant to send that to list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

> On 17 Oct 2014 00:59, "Paul Johnson" <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:
> >
> > Crud, I guess Tulsa's out...
> >

> Nowhere is rules out. At this stage we're seeking proposals. From my
experience with organising SOTM 2013, I would say that the main thing is to
have a local team willing to help. This only needs to be a few people and
support is available (it's just that a local team is important as someone
needs to go check that the venue etc is okay).

> Ideas of venues would also be good but not essential. Henk has kicked off
the process earlier this year to give more time to work on securing a venue.