[OSM-talk] JOSM Imagery Contrast

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:03:12 UTC 2014

Josm has a trac system on the josm website where you can submit
tickets for feature requests and whatnot.  For the specific imagery
contrast patch though PovAddict wrote that himself but it was not a
good enough quality patch to be implement in josm itself.  It had a
memory leak for example that would eat up your memory over time
forcing you to periodically restart josm.  The best thing to do would
be to talk to PovAddict on IRC (he is usually on #osm) and see if he
would be interested in refining it.

- -AndrewBuck