[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:37:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is an unhappy read. I am stunned that the board members don't
have access to the bank registers. How can any decisions be made about
the servers, STOM, fundraising effectiveness, etc without having a
handle on the cash? The foundation handles so little money, it should
be very simple keeping the bank registers up to date. Could our
treasure, Oliver Kühn , please justify this policy on the talk list. I
am going to be very reluctant to give more money to the foundation
until this policy is changed.

Jason