[OSM-talk] Applications to the Local Chapter Agreement

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Thu Oct 23 08:47:05 UTC 2014

On behalf of the Icelandic applicants we are fairly sure that we are the
only ones representing our area and we will strive hard to include
others who will be or are interested in the area.

We have a small blurb in English about us on our webpage, the OSM
affiliation would be presented under OpenStreetMap á Íslandi (in
Iceland) where applicable.

http://www.hlidskjalf.is/english/

Regards,
Jói, current chairman

Þann 22.10.2014 23:10, skrifaði Simon Poole: