[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Thu Oct 23 11:25:28 UTC 2014

Simon Poole wrote:
> Kathleen Danielson wrote:
>> That said, I would like to voice my support for Richard's
>> suggestion that the full board step down.
> It simply is a very unrealistic option given that it would require a
> mechanism that doesn't exist to force all board members to resign.

Absolutely no force required. I would hope that the existing board
members would recognise the virtue of a fresh mandate and a clean start.

Incidentally, only three of the current board members (Simon, Frederik
and Kate) have contributed to or shown any sign of being aware of this
debate. Matt of course is stepping down but I hope Dermot, Henk and
Oliver will take this chance to engage with the community they represent
and serve.

Richard