[OSM-talk] GoPro video traces?

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Thu Oct 23 11:53:44 UTC 2014

Well all the images are under CC-BY-SA license

http://www.mapillary.com/legal.html

I don't see anyone at the moment making another non-profit solution that
gives an instant benefit to OSM (via iD editor). Storage space and
bandwidth are never free while volunteer time is, wether it is
programming or contributing material, so until then anyone offering a
similar service will require income to pay for it.

Mapillary is the best answer to your question at this point in time.
That is all I can say.

Þann 23.10.2014 11:33, skrifaði David Cuenca: