[OSM-talk] Overpass turbo Has it been amended?

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:23:10 UTC 2014

Currently, all features are available in both XML and QL variants, but
the most recent additions have only been announced and documented for
the QL language. I don't think that the XML language will be dumped
anytime soon. Maybe Roland can tell us more about his long-term plans
about deprecating the XML language.

Martin