[OSM-talk] talk Digest, Vol 122, Issue 63

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Oct 26 17:58:38 UTC 2014

The current articles require the most senior 1/3  of the board to stand
down when an election is scheduled at a general meeting. Given that
non-election of incumbents that stand again has been rare, it
essentially doesn't guarantee fresh blood nor does it provide a maximum
accumulated term limit.

Simon