[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:00:08 UTC 2014

> On Oct 23, 2014, at 03:00 PM, Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> wrote:
>
> I think it is reasonable postpone elections for three months considering
> current turmoil.
>
> Leaving aside any question about the merits of this, I don't believe it is
> possible. Notice has been given of the AGM, and an election must be held at
> the AGM (AOA 31).

Frederik showed a way to make this possible. See thread "Postponing
elections, or other alternatives (Was: Modus operandi of the board)"

The merits would be - among others - 1. to let calm down things, 2. to
give OSMF electors a chance to inform themselves about the candidates
and 3. to give those candidates a chance to answer the questions
raised here [1].

Yours, S.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board