[OSM-talk] Postponing elections, or other alternatives (Was: Modus operandi of the board)

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Tue Oct 28 13:47:29 UTC 2014

On 28.10.2014 12:38, Manfred A. Reiter wrote:

> Are you sure that the silent ones read this list at all? ;-)

BTW: I'm not only talking about "talk", I also was speaking about OSMF-talk.
AFAIK one person informed the board members about the ongoing
discussions and requested to get involved into the discussion. But there
is no reaction from these "silent board members" even after the request
to get involved.   :-(

Grüße,
Michael.