[OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.23.0
info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Wed Oct 29 20:34:59 UTC 2014
Today, v2.23.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet has been
released and rolled out to the openstreetmap.org servers. It might
take up to 48 hours before all tiles show the new rendering.
* Various small rendering changes to icon labels.
* New icons for place of worship, windmill, hostel, and camping; minor
icon changes for cinema, recycling, and hairdresser.
* The tag tourism=bed_and_breakfast is no longer rendered - please use
* Tertiary roads are now rendered yellow from z12 instead of z13.
* The tag shop=mall is now rendered like landuse=retail.
* Barriers, level crossings, and mini roundabouts no longer block text
* The places of worship of Jehova's witnesses are no longer rendered as a cross.
* The rendering of highway=track areas has been changed.
* Large national parks and nature reserves now have their name
rendered along the outline.
* There is no longer a gap rendered between adjoining polygons of the same type.
* Various other bug fixes.
For a full list of commits, see
As always, we welcome any bug reports at
More information about the talk