[OSM-talk] OSM completeness

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:15:49 UTC 2014

> completeness of the road datasets in OSM.

if you are interested the Street(=road) name comparision
- check this local projects:

#OSM Housenumber Evaluation ( with street names )  :
https://www.sotm-eu.org/slides/58.pdf ( video:
https://www.sotm-eu.org/en/slots/50 )
http://regio-osm.de/hausnummerauswertung/auswertung_auswahlort
(Germany, Austria, Iceland, Romania, Luxemburg,.. )

#Hungary : Street name completeness statistics :  http://82.196.14.91/  (
my development )

#Switzerland : http://qa.poole.ch/ch-roads/
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_-_GWR_Street_and_Place_Names_Comparison

#UK  -
 Completeness analysis and ranking of UK councils by ITO World comparing OS
Locator data.
 http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_and_OSL_differences_analysis
 http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/main

Imre