[OSM-talk] OSM-FR funding campaign

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Wed Sep 10 20:28:13 UTC 2014

On monday evening we were in Paris to celebrate OSM's 10 years.

Pictures can be seen here:
https://owncloud.openstreetmap.fr/public.php?service=gallery&t=a9fc22e3f06694dd5ba3328f2250be07

We gathered more than 100 people grabbing a piece of more than 10 mostly
DIY cakes.

We also launched our first funding campaign to improve our servers to offer
better services to contributors and reusers. Our first goal of 5000 EURO is
almost reached after only 48 hours and we may double it soon ;)

Many services we're running are designed for France, but some of them have
a more broader coverage like osmose QA tools (we've added a bunch of new
countries recently see it on http://bit.ly/1AzDJIO) and the
HOT/Humanitarian tiles (world coverage).

So... if you want to donate, here is the link (in french only sorry):
http://www.helloasso.com/associations/openstreetmap-france/collectes/financement-infra-2014

OSM France is a non for profit organization run only by volunteers, as well
as all server administration.

--
Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France