[OSM-talk] Visually detect missing roads

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sun Sep 14 10:27:58 UTC 2014

Stephan

Apart from being confusing to understand & use, you're making the false
assumption that it's the Google data which is correct. In my area the
only red lines are either where Google maps are inaccurate or there's an
error in your algorithm as there's no difference between OSM & Google.

Can't get the Bing overlay to work.

David Fox