[OSM-talk] what happens to an OSM account if the user dies

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:41:25 UTC 2015

Thanks for all your condolences.  She was actually one of our OSM
contributor working in a catholic parish.
We trained them to use OSM tools for the parish' disaster risk
reduction ministry.
As Mike N said, there is no risk of losing her important contributions
when we did the license change.

--
cheers,
maning