[OSM-talk] Bing coverage dropped dramatically in Taiwan

Dennis Raylin Chen b92612009 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:35:33 UTC 2015

In case if you don't know what's the situation in Taiwan,
here's the map compare link in Taiwan:
http://mc.bbbike.org/mc/?lon=121.538619&lat=25.044177&zoom=14&num=4&mt0=mapnik&mt1=mapbox-satellite&mt2=google-satellite&mt3=bing-satellite&mt-1=ol_osm-gps&mt-1p=70&marker=

Here's the cache Bing image in my JOSM editor
http://imgur.com/ELCftKl

You can compare the difference that effect Taipei mostly

Supaplex
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Supaplex