[OSM-talk] Bing coverage dropped dramatically in Taiwan

Hsiao-Ting Yu [:littlebtc] sst.dreams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:47:33 UTC 2015

For mappers in Taiwan, currently the Bing imagery is the only way to draw
details in Taiwan, since only Bing has good zoom 18+ coverage in Taiwan.

However since the imagery updated this week the coverage dramatically
dropped. Though some region had been updated,  a lot of areas, like Taipei,
Miaoli, and Kaohsiung, all zoom 14+ images were disappeared. It is
frustrating.

This issue had been lasted for several days, and we had reported the
imagery lost in the Bing maps report form. Is there any other ways we can
report and get this fixed?

--
Littlebtc / 笨笨的小B / 小犬 (Xiaoquan)
http://blog.littleb.tc