[OSM-talk] Sidewalks

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:57:50 UTC 2015

I agree with suggesting adding names to sidewalks.

I'm not sure about only mapping sidewalks that are  separated from the
road. I agree it has some logic to it, but what about mapping sidewalk
width, surface, markings on the ground for the blind, and all those
attributes a sidewalk can have? Tagging that on the road makes an even
bigger mess of tags.

Janko