[OSM-talk] Wiki project: Article about the standard layer, with key

colliar colliar4ever at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 15:11:23 UTC 2015

Nice work so far, but are the any plans on carto side and on the wiki
side to support the taginfo feature "projects" ?

All together we could leave the dumb work for the machines and use our
brains for the creative part.

On the wiki side I would like to have some extension of the taginfo box
or even an additional feature to better show the supporting software on
each tag page.

Cheers colliar