[OSM-talk] Event Calendar on Wiki

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Mon Apr 27 06:34:29 UTC 2015

On So, Apr 26, 2015 at 12:27:05 -0700, Clifford Snow wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Mike Thompson <miketho16 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I added an event ("OSM Basics @ Colorado State University...") to the wiki
> > (by editing the "calendar" template as the instructions state), yet it
> > doesn't show up on the main wiki page with the other events.  Did I do
> > something wrong?
>

> I see it listed on the wiki main page. You have it scheduled for April 27th.

The Wiki caches pages, so sometimes it can take a while for things to show up.
This is especially true when a wiki page includes parts from other pages like
in this case. I think usually the caching is disabled when you are logged in,
so you should see the up-to-date version then.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688