[OSM-talk] New road style for Default Map style - pull requested is opened

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 10:06:11 UTC 2015

On 13/08/15 10:37, Daniel Koć wrote:
> W dniu 13.08.2015 11:22, Lester Caine napisał(a):
>
>> producing tiles still eludes me :(  Lack of time is the problem, but a
>> decent set of instructions to work with openstreetmap-carto and manage a
>> branch off the current style would be helpful!
>
> You may try to contact cquest (https://github.com/cquest), who stands
> behind high profile OSM FR branch.

Have worked through that crib sheet ...
I'm down as far as 'Dependencies' and have TileMill installed, but while
the project is visible, it will not load, giving errors which I need to
find time to work through. Suspect access to database is the first
problem as the changes of user name did not work ... but what I am
missing is an osm.xml file for the tile generator ... I think :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL