[OSM-talk] landcover=trees

ajt1047 at gmail.com ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:30:07 UTC 2015

On 15/08/2015 21:42, Lester Caine wrote:
> My quick fix for any new rendering is simply to switch off 'farmland' so
> that the tree blocks it masks actually display.
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/245442613 is an example of the problem,
> as are the adjacent areas to the right, while to the left the brown
> areas are the local farm yards and the majority of the remaining cover
> is farmland. trying to fill that with blocks of landcover is what seems
> wrong here ...

For info, where are you seeing "tree blocks masked"?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/245442613 is the outer of
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3318454 , and all the osm.org
renderers seem OK with it - the non-holes in the farmland render as
such, and inners such as http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/244873970 have
tags that render.

Cheers,

Andy