[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Carto v2.33.0 release

Richard ricoz.osm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:39:55 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 07:27:11PM -0700, Paul Norman wrote:
> This email is also in user diary form at osm.org/user/pnorman/diary/35589
> where issue numbers are linked.
>
> OpenStreetMap Carto 2.33.0 has been released. This release focuses on
> cartographic style improvements, but the release notes also include 2.32.0.
>
> The biggest changes are
>
> - A randomized symbology for forests for natural=wood and landuse=forest
>   #1728 #1242

ok, now I see those trees across some lakes and parking lots.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/279637976
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/125058043

presumably those could be mapped better but it did not happen previously
and also seems to work with other renderers without this glitch

Should I file bugs?

Richard