[OSM-talk] The Proposed Great Colour Shift

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Aug 21 10:22:02 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> While we are at it, what about specific symbols for train/metro stations
> per operator? That is also a great "landmark" for map users.

I'd settle for the transit map acknowledging that colour=* is a tag that
exists for exactly the purpose of rendering transit maps, as it would make
dealing with some systems (MTTA in Tulsa and especially TriMet in Portland
come immediately to mind) easier to read and line up with the real world
situation.