[OSM-talk] stop deleting abandoned railroads

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Aug 22 21:21:55 UTC 2015

Not precisely flat, but with very shallow grades, by definition. Regular
railroad engines (as opposed to cog railway engines) can't climb steep
slopes. So, if you are looking for a route without steep grades, a former
railway is a natural choice.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.