[OSM-talk] Reply-to header

Balaco Baco balacobaco at imap.cc
Mon Aug 24 04:53:50 UTC 2015

> > P. S.: this mailing list does not add a "Reply-to" header to mail
> > messages, as I'm used to. So I initially sent the answer to just one
> > person. This should be changed - may it not confuse the majority of
> > users!?
>
> It normally does, not sure what happened here.

All messages I received from OSM list does not have the reply-to header
with the list address.

And to make sure of this, now I just opened 10 of them, among the most
recent, and checked their full headers. Only one of those messages
contain a reply-to header, and it is not the list address. It is:

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are