[OSM-talk] OSMF Elections - We need representatives that can represent and respect the diversity of OSM, maintain his dynamism

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 1 20:48:55 UTC 2015

Sorry about this, I had it right the first time. Translation problems. In french, the Foundation comes first.

Pierre

      De : Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>
 À : talk at openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Mardi 1 décembre 2015 15h44
 Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] OSMF Elections - We need representatives that can represent and respect the diversity of OSM, maintain his dynamism

Pierre,

  FOSM is the fork of OSM that was created when we changed the license
and a group of people didn't like it.

What you are talking about is OSMF ;)

Bye
Frederik