[OSM-talk] Domino's rebranding

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Feb 8 23:14:21 UTC 2015

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:

> OK, so not sure about other markets, but at least in the US, Domino's
> Pizza has renamed itself to just Domino's.  Which presents a few issues,
> since they're not just pizza (they also do subs and wings, so I'm not even
> sure how to cuisine tag these things).

It looks like they have two brands [1], Domino's Pizza and Domino's. It
appears that some store fronts have just Domino's while others contain
Domino's Pizza. I could find nothing indicating that they are dropping
Pizza from the name. Do you have some information that show otherwise?

[1] https://order.dominos.com/en/pages/content/content.jsp?page=terms

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us